Anyone have a history on Pyroil Gasoline? I, like a lot of Collectors, have Pyroil Gasoline and Oil Additive tins in my collection... But, nothing relating to Pyroil Gasoline... I ran across a photo on the Online Magazine; "The Old Motor" website... Dated 1932... That shows a Pyroil Gas Station...

I've read what is on the 2012 Gas Pump Globes CD; but the images of the Pyroil Station does not look to me as if it is selling anything but Pyroil Gasoline.... I may be way offbase (I am more than I like to admit) with my assumption. But, it looks as if Pyroil was selling more than an additive to other Brand Gasolines....

I do not have permission to "recreate" the image; so follow this link and you will see the Page and images... http://theoldmotor.com/?p=96215

My biggest surprise is that the Pyroil Station in the photo was in Pasadena, CA... I expected such a Station to be in Wisconsin. Where the Pyroil Company was Headquartered....

I am wondering how long Pyroil sold Gasoline and where? Any help will be greatly appreciated... I would like to add another piece of information to my Petro knowledge, if possible...

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items