I have what I believe are two doors to a National Gulf Oil Corporation (GOC) gas pump. The doors came out of a gulf oil service facility, have evidence of Gulf orange paint, a mounting location for the National porcelain badge that reads "Glass must be full before and after delivery" and look very similar to the doors on my collection of GOC pumps pictured below.

Pumps in the photo from left to right are a Tokheim 876, Dayton 1420-XG, Gilbarco 101, Erie 129, Erie 129B-12, Erie 129B-22 and a Bennett 378. (Not sure why I have so many of these rather plain pumps, but suffice it to say, they keep multiplying and I have an uncontrollable desire to expand the herd.)

Unfortunately, while I have a general idea of what I'm looking for, I have never seen a picture of a computer unit National GOC pump and this particular pump in not shown in any of Jack's books. Hopefully someone in the Oldgas family has a National GOC pump that uses the doors shown and would be willing to post a couple of pictures.

Any help that would allow me to know what the pump looks like would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Marshall

IMG_1266.JPG IMG_1269.JPG IMG_1263.JPG