I am selling my Tokheim 36B SL (Station Lighter). I am willing to take best reasonable offer. The pump has the original Station Lighter top (no cracks), the original Station Lighter light manifold, the original Station Lighter emblem on the top, and the original ID tag with the 36B SL stamped on it. The base is not cracked and the sheet metal that is there only has surface rust. The pump has the 'guts.' This pump is missing the sight glass manifold and the back door. The front window bezel has a crack, but can be repaired. Will also need various trim parts. This pump does not have the actual Station Lighter lamp and pole.

I am looking for offers please (I am unable to post in the 'offer forum'). So, only because this forum requires a price... $4900. I know that price is high. Please feel free to make a reasonable offer, if your interested.

If you need more info/pics, let me know. I will not separate the top from the rest of the pump.

I can deliver to Columbus.

Thanks, Steve

IMG_4913[1].JPG IMG_4914[1].JPG IMG_4912[1].JPG IMG_4918[1].JPG
Last edited by Speedracer; Thu Jun 15 2017 02:09 AM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)