I've just wanted to complete this story

- I told I made a mistake thinking paypal work the same as before, so it's my mistake and i admit it, it didn't worth making a huge case as it's like the item was never sold, ITEM FULL REFUNDED

- 63shelby, I never put this can on ebay before, I'm not the only one seller in the world so the other 2 you saw where from another dealer

- olddutchgas, I told you I was going to look for a way to sell it the can with another method of paiement, but you didn't wait and placed me a bad feedback as the sale was cancelled

- So as you didn't waited I've got in contact with a really great colelctor from germany and sold him the can for 100 €, I'm not greedy I told you I had problems with paypal

- you placed the link on oldgas when I've asked 2800 $ for it, don't you never seen an item being offered for sale on oldgas with high price and never been contacted and sold, I saw a tons of message like that on this forum

It's fun to see a mass bashing when you made mistake, noboby here made a mistake in selling an item ?

I don't have this can anymore and sold it for 100 €, believe it or not I don't care, I'm 100 % correct and always tried to make a transaction work

God bless you all