Pics Below.

Greetings all, quick introduction my names Michael new here, I actually am in my mid 30s so most of this great gas stuff is well before my time. BUT, even without growing up with it I am quite obsessed. I have a small online business and antique booth where I sell American relics/antiques. Real signs, alot of soda and some gas/oil, barber shop items, and more. I only like the real stuff not fakes. I have much learning to do and appreciate any wisdom offered here.

I recently bought what I am pretty confident is just a fake or a complete overhaul of an old pump. I knowingly bought it thinking its probably a repop. The price was very good from a private sale and it still seemed very well constructed. Again, I usually despise reproductions but I have never owned a pump and just could not say no on this one. Some things are obvious, like the clock with plastic battery back... and the knob on side possibly used to power the missing globe?

I would be grateful for some clarity regarding this pump.

1. What is the model number/original maker? Bowser? Model 53? Time Sentry? Year made?

2. All fake? or is the outer portion/main frame real? Who made the Fake? I can tell the nozzle is real...Anything on this pump look original?

3. With the yellow color scheme and model pump what brand of gas globe would you suggest would look nice on it? Size globe? Plastic? Real Globe? Put a Repop globe on it?

4. And finally, Whats it worth roughly please? see similar repop one ebay for nearly 3000.00 but that's not a sold price. What would you price this at if I put it in my antique shop... I understand you only have photos to look at... Hopefully it will sit a bit in the booth so I can enjoy it but I have a baby to feed. And I buy/sell out of passion but also for a living.

DISCLAIMER: I understand there are great books out there, I understand I can dig more on the internet and this great forum. Just hoping to get the wheels turning on my first pump purchase. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

IMG_8204.JPG IMG_8210.JPG IMG_8211.JPG IMG_8213.JPG