Cannot speak for other than myself, but I too am on a budget and find it difficult to reign it in. The problem for me was that I liked everything at the beginning of this sickness. I soon realized liking everything emptied my wallet! Then, I transitioned to telling myself to only liking items from my childhood geographic area. Well, problem there is that everything started in the Oil city pa region. Soooooo, again I am broke! Then I figured well maybe I will just tame the beast by collecting only items that had the words oil city, Franklin, butler, and freedom on them. Well, that has slowed things down, but I am still broke! Lol. I guess for me, and this has been hard to do, If I see an item I can buy that has no real significance to my collection and I can make a few bucks off it to add to my budget for what I really seek, I do. Problem there is the wife has realized that even if I say..." I am buying that to sell it" it ends up on my wall and I don't sell it because of the stories behind how I obtained it!. so, don't ask me for advice! Lol

Looking for early valvoline, freedom-valvoline, franklin pa items, Galena

KEVIN