The catalog that they put out is such high quality that I would buy all of the ones for Kyles collection, even if I wasn't interested in purchasing anything! In this electronic day & age, its too easy to sit at a computer and view these images, but electronic media is only momentary, meaning it is there for the time you are viewing it. With printed media, I am able to peruse the pages back and forth, and make notations, and during the auction, I write down all of the prices attained, and suddenly I have a piece of gas & oil collectible history at my disposal! I can reach over to the shelf and take down the book and quickly glance thru the pages, while comparing the images to some other in question! There is just so much more satisfaction in viewing the images on paper than electronically for me.
Perhaps 100 years from now, if someone has saved my catalogs, they might even be worth something for someone to sit and enjoy, but I doubt the electronic version will be retained?
Maybe its that I'm just too old to embrace this electronic media the way the younger generation does, but somehow I find a whole lot more satisfaction in viewing the printed version. Kind of like, the feeling that it gives it more permanence??

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133