Picks of the Week was actually started by Anthony Koban who tried graciously offering his items for sale on here ONLY to be disrespected for inflated prices, dogged for being young and literally run off because he was a picker!
So He started Picks of the Week to make a FAIR and LEVEL playing field for ALL people Young and Old interested in this hobby!
NOT JUST THE VETERANS who think they run everything and know it all!!!!
Just within the last year there has been 20+ newly discovered items, signs, several globes and cans that NEVER MADE OLDGAS!!!! BUT they all showed up on picks of the week for sale or recently purchased!!!!
So as moderator I invite every single member of oldgas to at least come check it out! If you know me, you know I dont bite my tongue NOR will I tolerate the petty crybaby stuff everyone complains about on here!!!!
As for Bobby Jones??? He was kicked off facebook Picks of the Week for argueing and cussing over an oil can guys!!! Sound familiar???? hahahahaha
Thanks Wes for bringing this to light and thanks to the guys that sent me messages thanking me for the link!!! I also appreciated the phone calls I recieved from fellow members...

Tom
219-778-3155
signchaser@comcast.net
Looking for early wolfshead signs and hoosier pete signs or globes