I hear you Man Cave, but going through eBay is the wrong route in my opinion. I've spoken with them in person as I have a contact in their fraud group. They don't have the resources to do anything about it, and they're not about to hire resources to handle something happening in a category that is "small potato's" compared to their other categories in terms of generating income for eBay. That's the unfortunate facts as they told me themselves.

I built my own site (I'm happy to PM the site to you) in hopes of creating an alternative to eBay for vintage items. If folks are truly "fed up" with eBay they will give it up and go somewhere else. I think there's lots of frustration with these fakes, but when it comes down to it everyone is willing to accept them as part of doing business with eBay. I'm really confused why most don't take their business elsewhere. There is an option now, and although it's not as BIG as eBay yet, it's a start that others can help grow into a great place for all. Interested to hear everyone's thoughts on this.... Thanks.