Wow,LOL......the B.S. is getting very deep.....it's jerry's way of turning things around...I p'med him twice saying i new his real location and that he was a total fraud.....Its to bad that when you expose somebody like this, they have the kahoons to try and deflect the truth about them into fiction and lies about others..................I do appreciate the kind words from others here and i have many many friends here who i have dealt with and they have known me for many years... I have been a member here since 2002 and jerry has been a member here since 2013........Not everybody here is going to like me and I'm very happy about that especially when they are scammer's and people like jerry westfield....I have met some bad seeds in my time, but these guys who come on here and lie right to your face about the facts are terrible............People who know me know that " i say what i do & do what i say" and if a man does not have or honor his words, he has nothing.......So after defending myself here that brings us back to jerry...........

I am saying that these pm's don't exisit and now jerry is grasping at straws to get any type of credibility.......only him and i know the facts and one fact is jerry westfield is a made up name, a made up false identity and everything about him is a complete fraud and thats the reason he can't expose the real truth....his only freinds are the other fake names and false identities he has created here and couple of them have been exposed......jerry, you are the one who needs help and like i said before, I pitty you, you should seriously seek some help.....IS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SUFFERING??? I hope so and i beleive we know your really identity, but your to big of a coward to step forward and try and protect your repos, fantasy signs, instead you attack others......a real gem here folks....