just 1 reference jerry come on you can give us at least 1 person who knows you can't you ??

then look at what good ole jerry westfield writes"""

You have no business asking me for a reference, I would never do business with you.
yes i can ask you for a refrence, its called protecting our members and the hobby

I think this guy could be a general threat to other people and should be avoided at all cost. Do not pass personal information to this person, as you can see he will abuse it and could cause harm to others.

Oh yes you had better avoid me if you lie to make me look bad... a complete fraud who's conatct info is false and everything else for that matter..ip address says your from St. Louis however your profile says Orlando....Nobody here has ever heard of you and then you try and stand behind these repo scammers and attack the good guys?? yes jerry westfield you had better tread lightly around here..you have only been a member since march 2013....

If you have too much personal information listed in your profile, this thread should make you think about updating your profile information. It is sad this nut case already knows where I am from, but thank GOD it is a big city..

[b] i'm no nut case and have been in this hobby for over 30 years jerry westfield..... all my contact info is correct and many of the veteran members here know me jerry westfield and you can't even name one person who will stand behind and vouch for you ??...WOW thats a very very sad set of circumstances for you jerry westfield and you should be exposed for who and what you actually are........we have seen your type and style before jerry westfield and unfortuantely you won't be the last, however the more you are exposed to the internet, google, old gas, the more people will know and find out who the real jerry westfield is, SO PLEASE KEEP POSTING and dig yourself an even deeper hole[/b]

"STAND YOUR GROUND LAW" IT IS THE BEST PART ABOUT LIVING IN THE SUNSHINE STATE!

prove it jerry westfield don't you have one single friend with some credibility that will say " i know jerry westfield" and he is a stand up guy ?? please jerry i will take everything i have said bad about you back, and will even donate $300 to any chairity of your choice if you expose your real name, show some proof of your actual exsistence, have only 1 credibile person vouch for you and your identity... i know this won't happen, you will have an endless supply of excuses......you surely don't have to fear me as i pitty you and what you stand for. i think its disgusting and your the one who needs some psychological help.......this is how i respond to people who lie and attack me for no reason.........good bye jerry westfield i believe this fake identity is all washed up and its time to try a new one, however you will be exposed if you attack me again.. i don't shy away from complete frauds.

Last edited by roadrelics; Sat Jul 06 2013 02:45 PM.