I've always had a strong interest in history and display layouts.I think it comes from growing up here in NM where my folks always took us to and taught us about NM history from the 1500's (??) right on up through the Santa Fe history,the Santa Fe trail,the civil was and right on into RT 66.

The product layout part comes from running a lumberyard for 20 some-odd years where I had to work out appealing and effective product layout in an effort to increase sales.Things like put complimentary dimensions close to each other and,above all,keep the place clean.

When I got into collecting gas/oil/shop stuff to go along with my old trucks it was a natural for me to go after history and the visual impact of display layouts.Another collector once asked me "what do you collect?".My answer was "I collect displays".By that I mean coordinated brand displays with a STRONG NM tie-in and a STRONG shop component to go along with the old trucks.

What I enjoy the most is when a visitor to my place becomes interested in the same things I am;an appreciation of and an interest in preserving history and the enjoyment coming from looking at eye catching display layouts.