Among our community of collectors, we see and learn a lot of things through asking questions, making contacts and good old fashioned foot/home work. The biggest problem I see here is an over saturation effect from all the exposure. You take a good thing and turn it into the latest cabbage patch toy craze. All of a sudden everybody wants in (for the short run) and prices go all stupid no matter what the item. A pile of junk not worth a piece of broken glass hits the market and wading through it to find the good stuff becomes tedious for the long term collectors. Essentially what you wind up with is a lot of short term investors who eventually get bored, jump out and leave the hobby in shambles for some time. At that point you hope things will return to normal given enough time. As much as I love to talk about my meagere collection to people, this would be one time I'd see no real pleasure in it. And for the major collections, I'd invest in 'round the clock security. Theives will be glued to a show like this salivating on their dinner plates and copy artists will be looking for new material to send to China for quick cheap knock-offs to make a buck on. Think twice before dialing that phone and seeing visions of your name in bright lights.

........Dave