Hi-Lite bulb tins are definately one of the more troublesome tins put in your collection with a great look. A couple years back one of these in very nice condition acheived $70 in auction. Fair expectations can range from $25-$70.

Last but not least for todays entries are two tins that can fall into 2 different catagories. We are all familiar with Atlas in the car parts business and although they didn't actually make bulbs, they did market these GE bulbs with their name attached. I have record of Atlas using this practice under Westinghouse as well but any of these are very tough to come by since the nature of the Atlas's advertising was using a sticker. There doesn't seem to be much of a premium over the regular tin price, but it's is a variation worth trying to add to any collection.

The second tin I've seen 3 examples all of which are in poor condition due to this being another sticker application. Again, no real noticable premium in price but be aware this is the large size tin variety and if one of these were to pop up in nice clean shape, I think there would be a noticeable mark up over the base GE tins value.

........Dave