This is the project I've been working on for the past few months. I've owned it for about 30 years and have had a lot of time to think about what I wanted to do to it. I knew I didn't want something that would only ride on a trailer from car show to show, it's way too fun to drive! I also knew I didn't want to do anything to permanently alter the car, so everything we did change can simple be unbolted and put back to stock if it's ever wanted. My brother and I pulled the body off the frame, rebuilt the suspension with all new pieces, converted it to 4-wheel disc brakes, stripped and powder coated everything underneath including the frame. The engine(428) was rebuilt about 20 years ago and has about 15000 miles since then. The only thing we did to that was put in one of the new "Viton" rear main seals to get rid of the leak prone rope seal. It's at the paint shop right now and I expect it back sometime in February. I won't be able to finish it just yet as I don't have enough $$$ for the interior work yet, but it's getting pretty close to being the car I want it to be.

P1030380.JPG P3180031.JPG P4190292-001.JPG P4190293-001.JPG