quoting Wes: "Don't be so disgruntled with a seller for ending their auction early and selling to someone else, all they are trying to do is get the most for their item and all your trying to do is buy it for the cheapest by waiting till near the end of the auction ( sniping),,,what you the buyer is ticked off with is that you didn't get it cheap and someone else bought it.. the owner has the best options and should have, as he is the one with the money invested in the item. So if you want the item bad enough bid early and bid high that way you won't be dissapointed... :):):):):) Just my opinion.."

very well said Wes! As a seller if I have an item listed, and I have an idea what it's worth - if it is not getting any bids and I find a real buyer - I'm selling it. And although I don't like paying them- Wes is dead on about the fees for Ebay. Paypal, I don't like paying any more than I do Visa - still hoping technology yields us a more reasonable transaction charge for transferring OUR money - but that's another topic.

Last edited by Signs&Neons; Sun Dec 18 2011 08:15 AM. Reason: add quote to clarify which response