For those of you guys out there that think Ebay charges too much,,,ebay fees are approx. 9% plus taking paypal is approx. 3% for a total of 12%.
For that you get to have a world first class venue for selling, and thats a lot of potenial buyers, more than any auction house could hope to gather in one place and someone ( Paypal ) collects your money instantly and keeps it in your bank account and guarantee's that the transaction will go right, from that you can print your own shipping label and do your own postage ( instead of standing in line at the post office)...and YES they even allow you to cancel your auction ( end the auction early) thats ebay's rules,, no one is breaking any rules by cancelling the auction. You would never get an auction house to provide that kind of service for 12%. If any of you have ever sold stuff in an auction the least you can pay the auctioneer is 15% and most times 20% -25% and you don't get to change your mind half way thru the auction and take your stuff back or sell it to someone else in the audience either... so the moral of this story is please don't feel sorry for Ebay, play by their rules, end your auction early if you want, sell to whoever you want. I don't hear Ebay complaining, trust me they will take care of their business they don't need your sympathy or help..
ps. Don't be so disgruntled with a seller for ending their auction early and selling to someone else, all they are trying to do is get the most for their item and all your trying to do is buy it for the cheapest by waiting till near the end of the auction ( sniping),,,what you the buyer is ticked off with is that you didn't get it cheap and someone else bought it.. the owner has the best options and should have, as he is the one with the money invested in the item. So if you want the item bad enough bid early and bid high that way you won't be dissapointed... :):):):):) Just my opinion..

Wes.......