Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#574610 Wed Oct 15 2014 12:07 AM
F
OP Offline
F
hello, can anyone help me with this sign? Is it a reproduction? what year is it from and the value? Thanks guys

F
OP Offline
F
The sign is 29-1/4 inches in length, 3-1/2 inches wide, and 9-1/2 inches in height. also the front is plastic surrounded by metal casing and it works.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
No, its not a repro, its just not terribly old. Probably from the 70s,80s or so.

Good oil cans don't wait for people, people wait for them.
F
OP Offline
F
oh ok cool, so whats a ball park value on this?

Last edited by finney87; Wed Oct 15 2014 04:11 AM.
J
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
J
Not trying to be rude here Finney but this Pabst sign and that Mail Pouch thermometer are common stuff that is easily found on eBay sold listings.

You should look there for a few minutes before asking the members here. I have found the wealth of knowledge here is awesome but asking the members over and over will wear them down, save your questions for the really tough items.

M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
Hi Finney, If the plastic rolled edge is free of cracks and stays that way and the plastic face is not burned these items typically sell for 80-175. Big range because you are really selling to the masses and it just depends on what they want to pay that week. Pabst stuff is always a hit. As far as bothering people...Eh don't worry...everyone starts somewhere, and I have seen some amazing collections and somewhere in there is an old ratty beer sign...WHY, because its what the guy drank in college and remembered getting his wife drunk on the first night they "fell in love." Jbrooks is right, easy to find value on ebay, but what would I have had to do for the last 2 minutes....Good luck with the stuff.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved