Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S

Looking to buy old Alemite, Lincoln Engineering, Graco style workbench and related items used in old garages/dealerships. Benches, work stations, service desks, cabinets, carts and pieces/parts considered. Brand does not matter - Shure, Balcrank, Kent Moore, John Bean, Aro, US Air Compressor, etc. Also want roll around manual or air powered greasers and oil drain containers, including large multi barrel pneumatic grease cabinets. Sorry, but not interested in any of the small hand crank "pot" style greasers or the large rectangular lubesters. The more "character" (styling/trim) the better! Will pay cash and travel for the right pieces. Please PM me with what you have. Thanks!

C
C
Hello I have a few countertop alemite boxes and some parts display stuff where are you located ? I could take a few pictures with my phone not very good with computer if you want to send me your number we can start there Tom 1-507-220-8122

S
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
Thanks very much for reply Tom. I'll Private Message you (look for flashing white envelope near top center of screen). I'm generally not looking for "smalls", more the larger cabinets or large display signs, but I look forward to seeing what you have. Thanks much!

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Recently sold all my Lincoln literature, but I have a lot of Alemite, Grayco & Davis. Smaller amounts for the other companies you listed.

If you are interested, I don't do PMs, email me at: jhsim@petrocollect.com

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
J
J
I have an Alemite manual gear grease dispenser that is for sale.It's the type that's on casters and a 30gal drum of grease fits inside. I have listed it on Craig's list, Wichita, Ks. It is complete with a model #3680 fluid meter with pump handle, hose (needs replaced) and the metal tip on the end of the hose that sticks into the differential. It has a few dings and scratches on it. There is a little bit of surface rust near the bottom of the base that would easily be removed with sandpaper IF you're restoring it. One caster is missing. I have others, but have left it in it's original condition, other than pressure washing the grease off of it. $75.00 for the Alemite lubester, shipping NOT included. I also have some aluminum green and white striped Texaco building trim for sale,(also on Craig's list Wichita, Ks look for "Texaco trim"), if you are interested. Send me your e mail for better pictures of the lubester, or go to Wichita Craig's list and look under "Alemite Model 3680" Or PM me and I will give you my cell phone number. I'm located in west central Kansas, (almost Colorado). Thanks Jon Patton

S
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
thanks for replies guys - keep them coming. Appreciate the help! Nice making connections with some new old gassers!

O
Petro Enthusiast
Online Content
Petro Enthusiast
O
send me your phone # & i will send you some pictures on smart phone. of some items i have you might want
mike

mona mike
C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
Do you receive texts? If so maybe text me your number and I can get you a couple pics. Your inbox is full. 402-984-9269. Also where are you located? Thanks, Todd.

Coryell 70/Nebraska items wanted
S
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
Thanks for replies , sorry about full inbox. Fixed that and sent messages back.

S
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
still looking smile

S
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
To the top, thanks