S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
That Gulf truck is awesome!!!
Thanks for the pics!!

Steve Coppens
Always interested in Sunoco items!
Really want a Sunoco National pump ad glass!!
C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
Originally Posted By: Dick Bennett
Mick, it's just like when WE Go, WE ARE TO BUSY LOOKING/BUYING to Care about posting pictures for them that Don't/Won't GO, BUT are the 1st to CRY for pictures. Then ask Who had that item, expecting someone there to track it down, get contact info & Price.
Make plans in advance if you want to attend, spend the $$$$ to be there, then spend all your time taking/posting images for those that WON'T GO!

That's exactly the kind of comment I'd expect from that guy. He has no consideration for the cost of gas, food, lodging, work schedules, families, etc., that people may have, but still feels the need to criticize. Typical.

coopwyo #556989 Wed Jul 30 2014 01:32 PM
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
DITTO ,

GET's real old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.trifivechevys.com
www.knifegates.com

Looking to buy Sealed Power Piston rings ITEM's
coopwyo #557007 Wed Jul 30 2014 02:53 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: coopwyo
Mick, it's just like when WE Go, WE ARE TO BUSY LOOKING/BUYING to Care about posting pictures for them that Don't/Won't GO, BUT are the 1st to CRY for pictures. Then ask Who had that item, expecting someone there to track it down, get contact info & Price.
Make plans in advance if you want to attend, spend the $$$$ to be there, then spend all your time taking/posting images for those that WON'T GO!

That's exactly the kind of comment I'd expect from that guy. He has no consideration for the cost of gas, food, lodging, work schedules, families, etc., that people may have, but still feels the need to criticize. Typical.

Uh, his name is Dick, DB to most. You have an issue with him from previous posts. You have taken your shots and I thought that was over, I guess not. This is supposed to be a thread about Iowa pics. You mucked it up.

Last edited by st.rod; Wed Jul 30 2014 02:55 PM.

In memory of DB 9/12/49 - 8/28/14
st.rod #557009 Wed Jul 30 2014 03:18 PM
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Originally Posted By: st.rod

Uh, his name is Dick, DB to most. You have an issue with him from previous posts. You have taken your shots and I thought that was over, I guess not. This is supposed to be a thread about Iowa pics. You mucked it up.

Come on Larry, It wouldn't be oldgas if Dick didn't pick on us, or we pick on him.

So who had the Texaco, who had the Havoline ? How Much ? ; )

coopwyo #557012 Wed Jul 30 2014 03:29 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I DO HAVE consideration for the cost of gas, food, lodging, work schedules, families, etc., that people may have & WHAT it takes to DRIVE to Iowa Gas 17 out of the Last 20 YEARS. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
10-14 Nights in Motels
1,718 miles EACH WAY W/O Side Trips @ 13 MPG = 132+ Gal of Fuel, EACH WAY.
[1 year I got 7 MPG on the way home, Head Wind]

IF it was a Wedding/Funeral/Graduation YOU WANTED to attend, you would schedule YOUR work/vacation to ATTEND.

Last edited by Dick Bennett; Wed Jul 30 2014 04:09 PM.
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
grin

hildahess.jpg

Steve Coppens
Always interested in Sunoco items!
Really want a Sunoco National pump ad glass!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved