Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
gasmansgp #716218 Wed Sep 05 2018 11:16 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I thought all the clock faces had a low value, hopefully I can show the pump owners the book and buy them for the prices from the book? and Ryan u probably sold everyone around u a pump dtivin down prices in deluth? But there goin strong here!!

Last edited by cggas; Wed Sep 05 2018 11:21 AM.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
cggas #716219 Wed Sep 05 2018 12:25 PM
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Imho, anything you own is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, I am purchasing the book to learn about the history of gas pumps, I understand that people who own certian pumps may have a higher regard than someone wanting to purchase it, as I own a 34 tokhiem with display doors I don't want to sell because I like it, but have been told it's worth 3500....but to me I've been offered wayyyy more than that and decided it's worth more to me to keep it, I will pay anyone out there 3500 all day long for more of them...but I think the book for me is gonna be a reference so I can learn about different pumps and the rarity, not for prices thanks...Gary

Last edited by gdubya; Wed Sep 05 2018 06:43 PM. Reason: Rework
cggas #716221 Wed Sep 05 2018 01:27 PM
Online Content
Originally Posted by cggas
I thought all the clock faces had a low value, hopefully I can show the pump owners the book and buy them for the prices from the book? and Ryan u probably sold everyone around u a pump dtivin down prices in deluth? But there goin strong here!!

Two years ago if a pump was listed on craigs list, ebay, here, or on facebook, it would get snapped up right away. Now, I am seeing pumps listed for sale at reasonable prices and they are not selling. There were a bunch of pumps at Iowa for sale this year at prices lower than in the past few years and they were not selling very good.

2 weeks ago I posted a nice Wayne 60 on here for sale for 2k which is what the new book values it at. 2 years ago I would have gotten a little more for it.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

gasmansgp #716223 Wed Sep 05 2018 02:39 PM
Online Content
Roller nozzles seem to have taken a hit as well. Last few that I have seen sell have barely sold for over 700.00. 2 years ago they were bringing north of 1k.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved