I have several rare "Amazing Spider Man" Toys, sealed in package from the 1970's, I will be selling, to lighten the load for a move. Additional pictures of these items are available upon request.

First we have the, Rare 1979 "Amazing Spider Man" Junior Speed Boat

A very rare example of the 1979 Spider Man "Junior Speed Boat", with New Energizer Power Plant. It's almost impossible to find this toy in package. Price $100, plus shipping. Message with any questions.

Second, we have the, Vintage Spider Man Fly'Em High Parachutist and Launcher. Super Sling shot action from 1979, Marvel Comics Group AHI, New In Package. Please look at pictures carefully, has been in storage for quite some time. I believe I might actually have two of them, but selling this example at this moment. Message me with any questions. Price $130, plus shipping.

Third is the, Vintage 1979 "The Amazing Spider Man" Ice Pops, New in Package. $75, plus shipping to your location. Message with any questions.

I also have three pairs of NASTA (Amazing Spider-Man) Sandals, still in original packaging. NASTA made several sets of sandals, Hulk being the most prolific, but few of the Spider Man sets were sold. If you do a search online for these, you will find out what I mean as there are few to none available for sale. The last two pairs, I sold for $100, I'm selling all three of my remaining pairs at $120.00. I believe one pair is a child's large, the other two are child's extra large. $120, plus shipping for all three. Message with any questions.

1196.jpg 1191.jpg 1193.jpg 5233.jpg