Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
TWO VINTAGE 1970's AUTO MINI "JUNIOR" FOLDING BICYCLES

The Auto-Mini was a folding bike made by Steyr-Daimler-Puch, an Austrian bicycle company, in the early 1970's. The bike was primarily made for dept. stores and mail order companies which carried their respective name on the head badge decal but it always said "Auto Mini"on the main tube. Both of these bikes were sold by JC Penny & have their decals clearly presentable on the head stock. There were two versions of this bike sold, however these models are both "Junior Editions", distinguised by the word "Junior" in the "T" of the word "Auto Mini" in small letters. They have 20" wheels and were sold in both single speed and three speed, both bikes have the three speed add ons.

​Finding these bikes isn't overly difficult, however finding them in this original of condition is. These bikes have been stored for years and suffer some minor condition issues, brake lines & flat tires. At the time of this posting I have had the bikes for only 24 hrs. & haven't attempted to do anything with them. Both would make awesome restoration examples, they look that good. Additional photos, other then those shown here, are available with request. $115 apiece, plus shipping or your may pick up from my location.

NOTE: It's preferable to have these picked up from my Michigan location, Jackson Mi area. However, individually, these bikes could be shipped, since they fold up. They would have to be shipped via USPS Parcel Select. However, if I am to take the time to package these, I would need the cost of the bike, posted to my paypal account, "first", as a goodwill gesture from the buyer, as I don't feel like taking hours out of my time, to package this up for someone who "might" be interested. Shipping cost to be paid by you, after bike is packaged and weighed. Any questions, feel free to contact.

100_4852.JPG 100_4855.JPG 100_4856.JPG 100_4875.JPG
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Great bikes, If you do end up shipping them use https://www.bikeflights.com/
I ship many bikes thru them as well as any big packages and rates are much cheaper, they use Fed-Ex as the shipper.

"Remember, history that is forgotten is doomed to repeat itself!"
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks for the information.....quite useful....

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved