Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I have a budding Tidewater Associated Oil Co. collection that I would like to add to. I have quite a few of Veedol cans (30+), but lacking when it comes to Cycol, Tycol, Tydol, Flying A and Tidex cans. This, however, does not mean I am not open to any unusual Veedol cans (Euro, Intl, etc.).

Looking for oilers, tube repair, grease, oil, anti-freeze, banks and any other form of a can I am forgetting.

Open to buying or trading for what you have - anything in my For Sale posts is up to trade.

I will respond to PM's quicker.

Thank you!

Looking for Michelin items + NJ oil company related items (Mohawk, Guardian, Whiz, etc) + animal-related petroliana + Gargoyle/Shell/Sinclair items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Chad, I have a few extras that you might be interested in?

image hosting over 10mb

The glass Hand Lotion bottle is NOS never used, from the Tidewater Oil Company from the early to mid 1960s. The cream/ orange/black Household Oil and Tube Repair kits are from the Tide Water Oil Company, so from around 1950 to 1956. The "banks" are from the U.S. and Germany... (white one from Germany; has the "Skater Girl" logo on back)... There is a blue Veedol 10-30 from Germany that completes the set. The Veedol glass oil sample bottle is from the later 1930s. The white Tube Repair Kit (no top) is from the Tidewater Oil Company and is from late 1950s, early 1960s...

Let me know if these are the type of items you are looking for and if they are of interest to you.

Bob

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Awesome, Bob.

Thank you for sharing I will send over a PM.

Looking for Michelin items + NJ oil company related items (Mohawk, Guardian, Whiz, etc) + animal-related petroliana + Gargoyle/Shell/Sinclair items

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved