Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
i have some stuff for sale ,could be delivered to iowa gas ! fry 117 gas pump / needs cyl & restored,about all there 2500.00,apco red & white pole sign $550.00 ,maybe a wayne visible,lots of misc.

All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
If you want anyone to be actively interested in what you have for sale, you will need to have pictures of the items. Its kind of like saying that you have 2 fords and a chevy for sale and maybe a Dodge or some others??

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
M
OP Offline
M
as of right now ,im not posting any pics been too busy, it is what it is ,be at "iowa gas and you will see the ford or dodge of pumps & signs !! thanks mike

M
OP Offline
M
signs sold within 1/2 of arriving thursday/frye pump was sold thursday and i delivered it to waterloo iowa sat. morning /all to good petro guys thank you -you know who you are !! mike /nom im starting on the islander "feet" covers monday !!! plus i will be do some "islander" castings i hope very soon ! they will be nice & with all holes drilled edges ground and all mounting bolts included !!! will keep all informed with my parts run !!! THANKS JACK S FOR THE KIND WORDS

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved