Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
During the auction and shortly thereafter. I was still able to view it yesterday. Not able to today. If you look to the left of the realized price, you see 24 bids. My mouse arrow was over that. If you clicked on bids, the bid history box would pop up. That's what I took a picture of. As I stated, I know of someone who won a lot who's max bid was $1250 higher than his winning bid. As he said, his bid could have been run up and it wasn't, so I don't know! Maybe there is an explanation for it, but it sure doesn't look good on the face of it and with 17 bids for winning bidder? Pat

Last edited by puregas; Mon Jul 25 2016 08:48 AM.

Looking for early Pure Oil Company items(Energee,Detonox,Puritan)as well as any Woco Pep items.

Looking for graphic quart cans for my collection.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Dang, I forgot about when the auction was going on, I was deep into a project. I guess someone was looking out for me. It has been my experience that when I leave an absentee bid I get the item for that amount plus buyers fees? I longer do that! Les

Have gas all the time
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Dang, I forgot about when the auction was going on, I was deep into a project. I guess someone was looking out for me. It has been my experience that when I leave an absentee bid I get the item for that amount plus buyers fees? I longer do that! Les

Have gas all the time
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved