Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#638919 Mon Nov 30 2015 06:52 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Morning all!
Well, here it is, one of the biggest shopping days of the year, and you're supposed to do it online?? I have a few things to buy for Christmas, and if I can buy petro on ebay, I should be able to handle a little cyber shopping!
Gonna give it a good shot anyway!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
K W FRITH #638920 Mon Nov 30 2015 06:58 AM
Good morning gang!

Nice calm morning here. We are supposed to get a little snow tonight through tomorrow. Sounds like enough to plow, but probably not by much.

I spent yesterday at the cabin. I brought another load of pumps out there as well as a new propane furnace. I am getting tired of heating the cabin all winter with electric. It is just too expensive. Hopefully I can get out there again soon and get the installation finished.

Have a good day everybody!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

K W FRITH #638921 Mon Nov 30 2015 07:25 AM
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
I just finished all my Christmas shopping with the click of a button.

Collecting Vintage Sunoco
K W FRITH #638923 Mon Nov 30 2015 07:47 AM
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
Today starts 3rd round of chemo for Melissa. frown Will be sitting here for next 6-7 hours. Hopefully Oldgas will be busy so I have something to look at.
Cold here this morning.

Last edited by Steve C.; Mon Nov 30 2015 07:49 AM.

Steve Coppens
Always interested in Sunoco items!
Really want a Sunoco National pump ad glass!!
K W FRITH #638924 Mon Nov 30 2015 08:19 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hang it there Steve, you guys are on the home stretch and soon it will be all good.

Overcast, low 40's so for the end of November not bad. Couple of things I have to get out this morning and when that's done finish hanging the last of signs I recently got. It's like dropping a stone in the pond, you have to move three signs to get one more up. But I guess that is a fun problem.

Have a great day everyone. Les

Have gas all the time
K W FRITH #638925 Mon Nov 30 2015 08:28 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning gassers. Still a little dreary here in the Ozarks this morning with some light drizzle and haze. It's been a while since we've seen the sun and I'm ready for it to pop back out for a while myself. Didn't get too much accomplished in the shop over the weekend with all the other activities and the kids in the mix but enjoyed the visits with everyone and the food was pretty good. I'm still trying to adjust to my new eye after the surgery and it's getting better every day but it's going to take a while to adjust to the cheaters I must use for any close work. Can't wait to get the other side done so they will balance out and I can get some good bifocal glasses fitted. I don't have much shopping to do so cyber Monday will have to roll on without my help. I did buy a new tv for our bedroom online on Friday so I did my part early I guess. Hope you have a good book to help pass your waiting time Steve. Oldgas for six hours straight may be a little too much! smile.
Have a good week in oldgasland.......GB

K W FRITH #638929 Mon Nov 30 2015 09:17 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Steve, I worked at a cancer center for 6-years, so I can appreciate how time-consuming & taxing some of the treatments are. I hope it goes by quickly for both of you.

Enjoyed my 4-day weekend... and got a lot done around the house. (and the Bears beat the Packers on Favre night!)

Still working on hanging signs on the ceiling of the garage... but was able to finish the 'Cities' wall and get my lollipop signs together and in place. Just about done for now, scaffolding should be coming down this week and I'll finally have my garage back! Here's a couple pics I snapped last night...

Signs_up.jpg signs_up2.jpg

Wanted: Sweney Oil items - Peoria, IL
Weekly Oil Can Auctions: www.OilCanAuctions.com
Collection & Items for Sale: www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com
K W FRITH #638934 Mon Nov 30 2015 09:56 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I am off most of this week so I can sit on OG for 6 hours and even enjoy it but I should go into the garage and get the hands dirty. Steve, we do a lot of driving and besides talking with Bev, the only other way to make 100s of miles blow by, is to play games on the computer. My favorites being hearts and solitaire. After a few (or many) games you look up and bang Montana is in your review mirror! It is good you can accompany her to chemo, many spouses have to work and can't get there, other than to drop off and pick up the person.
Bryce that garage is looking good. You should get Lynn and Sam to visit and compare the new to the old.
Have a good day all. Cyber Monday indeed!

K W FRITH #639021 Mon Nov 30 2015 08:44 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good evening everyone, it was cool again here today but is supposed to warm up here tomorrow. I hope you all enjoyed your Monday!

Braden Splichal

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved