Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#614383 Fri May 22 2015 06:13 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Were heading into a nice 3 day weekend. Supposed to be nice here although a cool start to the day tomorrow as they are predicting a frost here overnight.

Work till 5 today then off to coach my sons baseball team in their game tonight. Then I have to get home and get the truck loaded since I'm setting up at the car show/flea market in Norwich NY tomorrow and will be pulling out about 5 A.M...

Hope everyone has a terrific Memorial Day weekend.

2133562625_427a6ca054_z.jpg

Got Socony???

Tom
nochevys #614388 Fri May 22 2015 06:30 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Friendly Service! Friendlier times. Can you imagine having stuff sitting outside today.

Larry

In memory of DB 9/12/49 - 8/28/14
st.rod #614394 Fri May 22 2015 07:20 AM
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Morning Oldgasers, Great day here starting in the fiftys but should warm up quick.The cloud cover that hung around yesterday is gone.Think we are headed to the place in the country for the weekend.We have a deal the wife promises not to put me to work.

Great pic check out the lights over the pumps.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL!!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Loyd Pierce #614414 Fri May 22 2015 10:00 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning all. Thought I'd check in from the great north woods. Technology has finally caught up with us here as last winter they installed a new cell tower just across the lake from our cabin on the main road. We now have full service with a stronger signal than I have at home! Since Verizon wanted an arm and a leg to extend my plan up here for data I went to town and signed up with TBaytel for a wireless internet router to use here. It cost about as much as our stateside service and we can put it on hold when we're not here. My dad would be shaking his head right now if he were still around! smile Last week was anything but nice, weather wise, and all the guys were here to fish that week. Cold rain and then the snow on Monday that Kevin sent up here smile made it tough and miserable. We did have two good days though and the lake trout were biting like crazy which helped make up for the weather. The forecast is for beautiful sunny days and warmer temps for the next week so hope the rest of the fish wake up. The boss flew in yesterday so she will be a happy camper as long as the sun shines. Hope everyone has a great long weekend, be safe.....GB

Rabbitman #614422 Fri May 22 2015 10:40 AM
D
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
D
Boy...wish I could pull into a station like that today! What a cool scene......

Sunny and cool in southern lower Michigan today. I believe today and Saturday are decent, then it gets rainy from there. My Aunt has cancelled her annual Memorial Day family cook-out. Too bad, but the forecast is pretty poor for Monday.
Enjoy the day everyone,
Darin

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!
DWSheffer #614492 Fri May 22 2015 08:50 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good evening everyone! Getting ready for this weekend. We will be having a bunch of family in town for my little sisters high school graduation, so it has been fun cleaning up the garage around all the pumps cuz everyone wants to see them all. It will be a fun weekend. I hope you all had a good day, take care.

Braden Splichal

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved