Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
D
Hi guys , I want to thank the ones that sent in pictures to pump of the month, and its not to late to post more , even though this was kinda my idea, i do not have a lot of knowledge of pumps . just the ones i have , so we needed some one who has knowledge and has built most of them as a overseer of pump of the month , so Larry Ivy will be the overseer, later maybe we could start a globe of the month , then company of the month , who knows , wright now this site is haveing trouble doing quart cans , but some of us are trying ,

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
L
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
L
For February, we are going to have a more common pump for the pump of the month. Also pictures are not limited to restored pumps. There are a lot of ideas to be had looking at those decent unrestored jewels you have sitting around as far as brand, decals, signs, colors, or........Also we ask that you provide some details on your restoration/and or where you found it.(I usually have my striper make a notation inside an access door or somewhere as to the town and state.)

It will definitely be a pump almost everyone has or has owned.

larry ivy
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved