Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#80304 Tue Feb 19 2008 05:59 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Great auction and well run. Seth has a great staff of people.
Thanks to Maurice and Christina you guys have a nice home and the great steak you treated me to.
I have to again thank Maurice, Christina, Chuck, Rick(ducecpe) an his lovely wife for helping me load up my goodies after the auction. It was cold, dark and wet and they all fell right in and helped out.
After all of us having some great BUBBA-Q and getting a nights sleep my good buddy and roommate Chuck talked me out of the visable pump that I bought at the auction. Here it is sunday morning with snow all over the place we have to unload this thing that is between the other two visables and eco islander, laying on tires and two wet bed mattress on my 20ft car hauler covered with snow and ice on a metal deck....I have not seen snow in 10 years!!!! like Larry the cable guy would say.....we got 'er done. Then there is something Chuck want's out of the camper shell that is loaded with stuff. I have to crawl and get this stuff out. everything WAS already packed nicely...oh well.....At least Chuck will be bringing a pump that I have been wanting to Iowa....What a friend.
I pointed that dodge cummings south towards the Gulf of Mexico and I get a call from my another friend and oldgasser Brent(chevelleSS) and ask me to come thru Tyler, Texas that afternoon to eyeball my goodies.....Brent would later surprise me by giving me an item that I have been wanting for awhile....thanks Brent it was very nice of you. Now if i could just get that dead mint chevy sign from your nice collection.
Hey Rick...if your wife gets tired of that coca-cola sign (she should be arrested for stealing it) at the auction I will be more than happy to take it off your hands....My wife saw a picture of it and got on me for not bidding on it. As for next years auction I can only say.....
I'll be back.
I got some deals.

------------------
Paddy
WTB Billups, Ride with Rose, Spar, Canal, Gulf Coast, and Galtex gas and Oil related items.

Paddy
Wanted. Billups, Ride with Rose, Har-V, LORECO, STANOCOLA, Pan Am (early), Hurricane, Evangeline, Canal, Gulf Coast, oil companies.
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#80305 Tue Feb 19 2008 09:49 PM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Hey TP,
What kind of money are you willing to pay for that Coke sign. It's sitting in my garage right now. I don't think Ric and Domonica will ever miss it among all the other stuff they brought back.

------------------
Chuck
smile
Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Habor, Indian, Powerlube, Beacon, Sinclar Aircraft

Chuck
smile
Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Harbor, Indian Motorcycle, Powerlube, Beacon, Michelin, Conoco MM
#80306 Wed Feb 20 2008 07:23 PM
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Whoa" you guys!! Domonica will kill us all if you do that.. I am just glad she got envolved in the auction?? I don't know if I can afford to bring her again. Cuts into my gas & oil budget.. Thanks again Chuck for hauling all our stuff.
Ric

Wanted to buy: Conoco, Marland, Eason and Cliff Brice

Wanted: Conoco, Marland, Eason, Cliff Brice, Speedway and Oval E stuff!
#80307 Wed Feb 20 2008 09:30 PM
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Ric,
Sending pictures tonight of extra Marland globes and sign
Maurice

and next year the two of you come and stay with us and we will show you alot of collections near here.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved