D
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
D
Well put my friend,

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Awesome display... where is it at? It looks like in the house or is it in the garage. If you could get away with that in the house than you are the man!

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
F
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
F
Awesome is an understatement!!! We NW Boys were over at Craig's this morning.. Thanks Craig.. you are a very gracious host. Since I had been there before, I volunteered to blot up the drool from the carpet as Tim Hansen, Hubba, Steve Snow, Vern, and I toured Craig's collection displayed beautifully. I took pic's and will share as soon as I figure out how..

------------------
Frank

Frank
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
email them to me Frank and I will post them up if ya want as soon as I change my depends and drool bucket - I am still salavating and I have been home for hours. Its truely awesome and Craig is certainly very very nice and a most gracious Host. Thumbs up all around - its been a great gas and oil day for sure.
---------------------------------------------
Hubba Hubba

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
Online Cool
Frank,
A page about posting images and links is linked on the upper left of Shop Talk topic list pages as "How this forum works..." and by Clicking Here . Or you can send them to me. We do offer a direct upload of image files to our server for Shop Talk members who request it. shoptalk@oldgas.com

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
I bet i said wow 20 twenty times when I saw that display...Very Nice job

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Craig is a super nice guy and his collection and display of it is awesome. Here is a peek.

In my excitement for the day ..I rushed out of the house and forgot my drool bucket , so I had to cup my hands.

From left to right: Vern, Steve Snow, Tim Hanson(TJHVintage), Frank Sargent (Local Frank) The Host: Craig, and me the Fatboy himself Hubba Hubba.

Words cant accurately describe the awesomeness of the way Craig displays his wonderful collection. A huge Thanks to him for giving us the tour of his Garages and rec room. It is burned in my thoughts fondly and gives me new goals in the way I can display my modest collection.
---------------------------------------------
Hubba Hubba

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved