Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ABCTrip Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
We are making ad glass for the Seloil and Bennett cabinets again in a limited run. These can be either glass or lexan and will be reverse printed. Glass is slightly higher because of cost. We can also do custom glass, but you must contact me first to discuss details.

The red/white "Let Us Check You Oil For Safety" is correct for Bennett 156. The "For Safety Check Your Oil Now" is correct for Seloil cabinets. Both are exact recreations of original pieces. The panel size has been slightly increased to allow for Tokheim 39 rubber to be used for installation. This is the closest rubber we have found to use in these and is readily available.

Pricing will be $200 for the pair in lexan plus shipping. $235 for the pair in glass plus shipping. PayPal is preferred.

---These are made to order and take 5-7 days to produce. We have to work around our shops schedule and hope everyone understands. Please PM me with any questions and I will do my best to answer.---

IMG_20161007_12164_zpsyk6vjbaz.jpg IMG_6007.jpg
Last edited by ABCTrip; Thu Feb 20 2020 04:41 PM.
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
ABCTrip Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Texaco Ad Glass

0225201515.jpg
Last edited by ABCTrip; Wed Feb 26 2020 08:28 AM.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved