Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Oh ya, thanx for posting this idea!
The gears in my head are churning as to how I will incorporate/fabricate one of these onto my car hauler trailer. I'm thinking of some sort of removable setup that hooks into the 2X4 pockets on one of the sides forward of the axles.
Everybody inspired by this post should post your fabrication results on this thread! I will once I get something done.

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Thanks for all the positive feedback. If anyone tries this make sure you use high strength steel bolts and definitely back up a wood trailer deck with a thick steel plate from underneath. The leverage/force is high on the back side and you would not want an accident. Furthermore I have the bolts going into two of the trailer steel angle iron frame parts as well as the two by six deck and the 3/8 steel plate. I will be testing this out and will provide feedback if any issues arise. So far I am pleased with it. I want to find a way to attach a safety harness that will wrap around the pump to avoid any possibility of the pump tipping if lifting on a slope.

Rob

Last edited by Gas Pump Rob; Thu Jan 16 2020 10:20 PM. Reason: Spelling
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Nice work Rob!

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Thanks Rob,
I will be back on the road traveling North again the end of this week to pickup the second load of non gutted pumps. This will be the ultimate test for this lift idea. Let’s see how well it can hold up!

Rob

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved