INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING CAN BE FOUND ON THIS WEBPAGE

www.gaspumpbible.com

GAS PUMP BIBLE
IS READY FOR ORDERING

www.gaspumpbible.com

(Please note, this webpage was developed by GoDaddy
And it is not quite the way I wanted it. Just follow the
header at the top of the first page.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hi Jack I am still looking for an original Fry Mae West handle. Did you ever get a chance to look?

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=126037&Number=731018#Post731018
"Can you post a picture of the pump handle you are looking for. I purchased a handle years ago and was told it was for Fry?"

Jack Sim

Email :john@barnquiltshop.com

"The Fun Is In The Hunt"
Web site: www.barquiltshop.com/
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Copies of the book are still available, these would make a nice Christmas gift if your wife has been asking what you want for Christmas. We ship USPS Priority, and usually ship the same day the order comes in.

Take a look at the book at: www.gaspumpbible.com

Contrary to what the webpage says, WE DO ACCEPT PAYPAL.

Jack Sim

Last edited by Jack Sim; Sat Dec 07 2019 04:10 PM.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
P
Petro Enthusiast
Online Content
Petro Enthusiast
P
Anyone know how to get a hold of Jack ? I have tried email and calling him with no luck . Also tried private messaging him thru oldgas and he is not accepting any . If anybody knows what's going on Please let me know THANKS

J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Here is my phone number, but I am almost completely hard of hearing (from Military service) that I have to use a caption phone. If you call, you will have to wait after you say something, so that I can read what you said. 314-427-3943

I prefer emails, jhsim@petrocollect.com

Jack Sim

P
Petro Enthusiast
Online Content
Petro Enthusiast
P
OK Jack I sent you another email hope to hear from you soon THANKS

J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
I think I should speak to all of you. I am now almost 85 years old. For the last twelve years I have done nothing but work on the Gas Pump book that is now available. Over these years I have neglected many things, I just wanted to finish this last book.

Do to my military in the U.S. Army I am 100% deft, so it very difficult for me to talk on the phone even though I have a caption phone.

With a few exceptions I did not collect large items such as globe, signs even gas pumps that I write about. Primarily I collected literature. My though was back in 1990 that guys restoring pumps would like to have copies of anything to do with the pump that they were restoring, but alone came the web. The new generation now expects to find everything on the web, so I am now looking at 41 file drawers of original service station literature.

All the other things I have accumulated are also for sale, and I am trying to find a way to dispose of them. But again, at 84 I don't operate as quickly as I used to, so if you need anything, information, ECO parts, literature and don't hear back from me, please, email me again. My email address is jhsim@petrocollect.com

Jack Sim

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
I hope Santa brings me one !

T
T
I am trying to get a copy of the “Gas Pump Bible”. When I click on the link in the first post of this thread it takes me to a screen that says that the website name is available for purchase. I just emailed Jack Sim. I have visited this site many times before but just joined. Does anyone know if Jack is still around on this forum? Thank You! Mark

Sorry to say, Jack Sim passed away in 2020. You may be able to find a used copy of his books or one in stock at a bookstore.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Here is the link to order a new copy.

https://checktheoilmagazine.com/

Always buying gas pumps and parts.

Visit my web site: www.gaspumps.us
Buckles Vintage Gas Pump Parts LLC
Carthage Indiana
T
T
I would also like to purchase the Pump Bible. I emailed the above suggested web site and I called the number listed on the website and left a message. I have received no replies from check the Oil magazine. I have checked various sites and ebay, etc. but unable to find a copy. Does anyone have any suggestions where I buy the Bible? Thanks

https://checktheoilmagazine.com/store/the-gas-pump-bible
here is a direct link to ordering the book on CTOs website

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved