Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
PM ME FOR LONG LIST, WITH PHOTOS AND PRICES. I’m thinning out my collection of BUICK dealer and corporate promotional memorabilia items. Been collecting for 40+ years. Pinback buttons, banners, key cases and chains, clothing, watch fobs, pencils, matchbooks, and more. Vintages from the teens to the 1980’s represented. Just in time for holiday gift giving (maybe your wife will find something for you)....or, give yourself a gift!

Please PM me your email address, and I’ll send you three emails with the goodies I’m selling at this time. You’ll get descriptions, photos and prices. NOTE: For privacy reasons, don’t show your email address in a forum reply to this post. Again, just PM me your email.

Items on the list will be available on a “first-come” basis. So, please email me now! Thanks. John

1b1.jpg 1b10.jpg 1b12.jpg 1b4.jpg
For Sale Petroliana - Unpriced

Sellers Must Be Approved to Sell in This Category

Click on "Contact" on the upper right to request this privilege, stating a reason

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
A few more photos. Please PM me for the full list, with prices, photos, and complete descriptions. Thanks. John

1b8.jpg 1b7.jpg 1b5.jpg 1b2.jpg

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved