Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#735732 Sat Sep 14 2019 10:09 PM
C
clpike1 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hey everyone, long time lurker, absolutely love this site! I was at a garage sale this weekend and happened to see this Bennett model 58 pump in the lady's driveway and as I was leaving asked if it happened to be for sale, which it was to my surprise. Her husband had recently passed and she let me have it for $100.00 and I took a chance on it. I dont care what it's worth, I love it. It's my first gas pump purchase and I am gonna make her pretty again and display it my garage forever. My 4 year old daughter is a huge Disney Cars fan and she is so excited to gas up her Lighting McQueen battery car with it. Anyway, sorry for rambling. Does anyone have the gallons display part for sale or know where I can get one? Sorry, not sure if the technical name. Computer? Appreciate any insight!

20190914_225249.jpg 20190914_225302.jpg
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I have a pump like that, that I gave to my son. The face is clear plastic with the face details painted on the back. No one makes this that I know of but you can get a Bennett model 56 face that is aluminum. It will need to be trimmed a little to fit. It is available from Ron Scobie. http://www.gaspump.com/Other_Parts.html If you go to the face and hands section there is a picture of it.

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved