Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#726540 Tue Mar 12 2019 06:41 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
WTB: parts for porcelain Gulf 'GOC' pumps...thankfully, I've already got the access panels/cloisoneé Gulf emblems I need...

...I need some window bezels (front and back sides, and the brackets that hold the glass in)...

...I need some corner trim, 54 3/4" long...

...a couple of face pans would be great...original aluminum faces, if not too far gone...

...if you have incomplete pumps but don't want to part them out, or just door panels with the window bezels, I might be interested in those, to get the parts I need...

...AND, I still need a visigauge like the one pictured...one in orange porcelain is preferred...at the very least, I need the stainless/chrome dome...

THANKS! laugh

visi.jpg

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Mark,

I think there are two lenghts of the glass brackets. I should have several but that's about it. Let me know what you need.

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...Hi Marshall! Just sent you a PM...

...still looking for these parts...any help would be appreciated!

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...still looking for these parts...

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...still looking for parts for porcelain 'GOC' pumps...

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...looking for parts/incomplete porcelain GOC pumps that have parts I can use...I will be at CTO...here's a picture of the style of pump for which I am searching for parts...thanks for any help!

(photo from an Oldgas post from 2011 - this style of pump was made by different manufacturers; the Erie face plate is not original to the pump)

IMG_2811.jpg

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...still looking for parts!

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...still looking for parts!

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...c'mon, now - surely someone has a parts pump, or some spare parts?

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved