Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#734899 Mon Aug 26 2019 04:31 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
looking for info on what the correct sign hangers look like for these 3 for signs. I have photos of old stations with them, but nothing detailed enough for the first 2. Thanks in advance! Chris

213624.jpg ford signs.JPG ford v8 small.jpeg
Last edited by canadianoilguy; Mon Aug 26 2019 04:31 PM.

Always looking for Red Indian Tins, McColl Frontenac, McColl Bros., Buffalo (prarie cities oil co), Stellarene and other western canadian tins.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
any ford sign experts out there? thanks!

Always looking for Red Indian Tins, McColl Frontenac, McColl Bros., Buffalo (prarie cities oil co), Stellarene and other western canadian tins.
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
bump, thanks

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
would appreciate any help/ images that are out there. Thanks

S
S
Send me a PM , sorry I can't post it , tried to no avail , and I will send you a photo from a US Ford sign catalogue that shows a hanger for the common , oval Genuine Parts Sign not the small Cdn. V8 but would work as the top curvature is about the same . The flat bottomed one like the one in your picture would probably work better for the winged sign . There was an original winged sign on top of a pole outside of the Ford dealership in Forestburg 25 + years ago . It was just bolted to a flat piece of angle iron on top of the pole .

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast

Collector of Ford, Lincoln and Mercury automobilia. Preserving North America's Ford history. Visit www.thefordcollector.com for more info.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved