Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#733434 Wed Jul 31 2019 08:26 PM
OP Offline
Hi everyone

This may sound strange but I just purchased 3 echo air meters in original condition but Iā€™m not sure what air line goes into which hole for correct operation as all of the holes have had their hoses taken off šŸ¤”šŸ™„

Is it left hole, centre hole or right hole for air coming from the compressor? Anyone have a diagram?

Thanks for the help!!!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Watchtower #733437 Thu Aug 01 2019 05:16 AM
G
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
G
The supply air is fed into the center hole via a copper tube or hose. There is a roundish chamber, with a threaded hole, on one side which collects moisture and is used to drain the meter at days end. The other threaded hole is for the air line to the outside for servicing tires. Paul www.severngaspumps.com

gasmansgp #733454 Thu Aug 01 2019 09:45 AM
OP Offline
Thanks very much! Much appreciated.

Watchtower #733526 Thu Aug 01 2019 09:48 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
I have a large section of my website devoted to these meters. www.petrocollect.com -----click on the next page-----then click on ECO.

I have restored over 550 of these meters since 1988 and I am the author of the "Air Meter Identification" book.

If you plan on restoring these meters I suggest you purchase a copy of the Service Manual that I sell. Others sell copies of the original Service Manuals that came with the meter, but these are more designed for the repair person. I have completely rewritten the manual and put it in order that you would use to completely restore the meter.

If you have any questions you can call me also: 314-427-3943

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved