Print Thread
#730962 Fri Jun 14 2019 09:37 PM
D
OP Offline
D
what is the difference between a eco air tower and a eco tireflator

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
don carlson #731015 Sat Jun 15 2019 10:43 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
It depends on what ECO you are asking about. As far as the terms "air tower" go, this is usually a tall pipe tower with a large spring in the center so it could bend down to reach the tire. It also kept the hose from laying on the ground.

ECO Tireflator is what the Bennett Pump Company called their Model 90 Series meters (93, 97 & 98). If you are getting into air meters I probably have the largest collection of air meter literature. I also have written a book on air meters, it identifies over 450 air meters. For more information on air meters and ECO air meters go to this page of my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/pc-1.htm

For information about my air meter book see this site: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/announcement.htm

For information about my new Gas Pump Bible book go to: www.gaspumpbible.com

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Jack Sim #731026 Sun Jun 16 2019 06:26 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Thank you Jack. I have seen your information and do plan on getting the informational books. The ECO 90 that I am looking at has "air tower" on the face plate where all the others I see have "Tireflator". Can you give any more information on what the difference is, why is air tower on the face plate? I have not seen any others with that on them. Thanks, Don

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved