Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...got a partial 36B and a couple of curb sign stands I can bring to Mason-Dixon...please post here if you want anything; my PM box is pretty full...

...I posted LOTS of photos, in anticipation of any questions...pump is first, then the curb sign frames...

...partial Tokheim 36B - $1000

...base is solid, no cracks...one ear on the inside of the base is broken off (won't be seen & unnecessary, unless you're reinstalling the guts)...door has rot at the bottom, but the dial bezel is clean and the Tokheim name plate is about the nicest used original I've seen...the top is pretty nice, save one corner that has been punctured...I've taken pics of the outside and inside...seems like an easy enough fix...I think it's only missing two ad glass clips...the rust around the ad glass windows are just the remains of some sheet metal ad glass adapters for smaller ad glass; they're just clipped in...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
More photos:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...I also have two curb sign stands: one Kendall, and one Veedol...they are $175 each, or $325 for both...I'm not bringing these unless they are presold/prepaid...

...the photo of the Veedol stand is taken from the web, as I didn't have a photo handy...it's exactly the same kind of frame as the one shown, except it does not contain a sign, nor the two hangers on either side, and it has been painted black and has some reflective tape...the stand is very nice, no rot or troublesome pitting...

[Linked Image]

...the photo of the Kendall stand is of the actual stand I own...the stand has surface rust but is solid...two of the original hangers are included...

...the signs pictured under the stand are NOT included, but are there to show what signs would have been used with this stand...the round sign hung from the top of the stand, and a GT-1 sign hung from the horizontal bar at the bottom...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...bump...free delivery to Mason-Dixon (or possibly somewhere along the way), or pick up in Raleigh, NC...

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved