Next Thread
Print Thread
#719342 Fri Nov 09 2018 06:35 PM
C
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
C
Well after all this time they are finally finished. Question is I know the Wayne size as shown, but some of the peoples measurements on the Tokheims were the same. If someone has both carts with the tires off please let me know as We would have Four companies that we know of cart tires now. They are still one piece vulcanized and when warmed up just go right on. Nice finished product.

IMG_2838.JPG IMG_2839.JPG

Craig
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
L
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
L
Great Job, Craig

Hello Craig,

Very interested in your post. I just unearthed a Wayne gas cart in The Garage, tires are intact but have flat spots. Would really like to connect with you regarding this item and other questions.

Caleb Small
206-612-4589

C
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
C
Measured my Wayne wheels 28 3/4 across. These might work if warmed up and pulled over .

Craig
C
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
C
A couple of members here have stated that their wheels are the 28 3/4" as the Wayne wheel is. The other two brands are G&B and Now Tokheim. Measure across the back of your rim from edge to edge, not the front as it has the bump out for the bearing.

Craig
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
If you take a good look at the "Cart" section in my new Gas Pump Bible book you will see the similarity of these wheels. It is my opinion that the pump companies did not make these wheels, they purchased them from an outside supplier. Maybe the person who made these tires a few years ago can supply some more info on the sizes.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
C
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
C
Jack, I was that person and have been doing so for about 10-12 years now. The others that are available or should I say material is a piece that could be cut to length and put together. These are one piece units.

Craig

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved