Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
I have been working on cleaning out an old shell bulk dealer and station owners warehouse. Not a lot of old stuff, I've heard stories of the owner telling a couple of guys to clean up one the old warehouses years ago and everything went to the dump (including the globes. sniff, sniff) My brother is the Auctioneer and we have spent a few days cleaning and organizing. We are both small time collectors so don't worry, nothing else is going to the dump. There are lots of pumps, just not very old and lots of plastic signage going back to 1975. The Auction is this Saturday the 19th. Please see the website www.lenhartauction.com for listing and pictures. I am interested in the old Shell scalloped lighted sign frames but don't how hard it would be to find the inserts. Thanks, Jeff

[This message has been edited by lobucktruck (edited 11-14-2005).]

[This message has been edited by lobucktruck (edited 11-14-2005).]

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jeff, I believe that is www.lenhartauction.com no 'S' after auction. I would sure like one of the Shell lexan signs - it's too bad they are 500 miles away. Brady

[This message has been edited by 1PetroFan (edited 11-14-2005).]

[This message has been edited by 1PetroFan (edited 11-14-2005).]

L
OP Offline
L
Thanks for catching the website, I've corrected the original post. You would think I would know how to spell our own website.

L
OP Offline
L
Here's some more pics from the auction this Saturday. www.lenhartauction.com/SJC/SJC-Auction2%20016.jpg

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved