Next Thread
Print Thread
#712134 Tue Jun 26 2018 08:52 AM
Done4 Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Good morning everyone.

Went out to the porch and saw this little guy hanging there. His family were dining at the bird feeder and I think he took the wrong branch.

Mid 70's today with possible thunder storms later. Hope it misses us the place is just about dry finally.

We had family in since last Friday and they left yesterday so I've been out of the loop. Looks like I haven't missed much.

Have a great day everyone be comfy and safe.

hanging.jpg

Have gas all the time
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Afternoon all Sun ,90s Humidity off the chart.
They been hollering storms all week but hasn't done much.
Going to have to go about my business,yes its raining somewhere just not here.

The wife fell off a two step stool yesterday changing a bulb above the kitchen sink
She is moaning with a sore shoulder so I'm sticking pretty near by..

Have A Great Rest of the Day!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Hi Everyone,

Rainy today, going up to the mid-80s. Later in the week temps will go into the mid to upper 90s. Satellite Internet tech was working on my roof this morning in the rain, getting my dish aimed right. Been struggling with Internet connection in recent days. Working on the roof in the rain with thunder in the distance is not a job I would want. I seriously thanked the guy for hanging in there to get it done.

Great photo, Les!

Making progress on the shop garage insulation and walls. Coming to the realization that I might have too much junk that I may never use. But almost for sure if I get rid of something, I'll need it 6 months from now. wink

Have a great Tuesday out there in Oldgasland

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Just getting around to checking in today. Cleaned some parts this morning and getting ready to tinker a little bit on the boat wiring. Big line of thunderstorms just rolled through with some pretty stiff wind and a good shower but we are on the backside now. Should be nice and muggy right before dark after it all passes. We need the moisture so every little bit helps. Mowed the yard yesterday and the ground is so hard the tractor about shook my teeth out. The rain was headed east but don't think it will make it clear to your place Loyd......GB

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good evening everyone! I hope everyone has had a great week so far! I have been super busy with my two jobs...

Braden Splichal

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved