The image shows the attachment of the gasoline supply pipe to the top of the swing are spigot "T". My cast iron Red Sentry no longer has the connection outlined in red. My supply pipe screws directly into the spigot swing arm "T". I would like to replace the connection above the "T". I don't know if it is 2 pieces or 1 and what the connection part or parts are called. Can I purchase modern parts that are the same as the original connection parts?

Inkedpipe connection_LI.jpg