Print Thread
#708007 Sun Apr 15 2018 07:25 AM
D
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
D
Good Morning All,
Awoke to the freezing rain and a layer of ice on the trees...it's still freezing rain currently and 32 degrees. We're now under an advisory until noon today because of the ice, and there are power outages all over the county because of the ice and wind gusts taking down limbs. Usually I'm pretty safe from outages living downtown.
Today's fun activities include doing my taxes. Since I have to pay in I'm never in a big hurry to send them in, haha!
Have a good day,
Darin

Last edited by DWSheffer; Sun Apr 15 2018 07:26 AM.

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!
DWSheffer #708009 Sun Apr 15 2018 08:12 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good morning everyone.

Rain, 34° all day, so what's new. Guy's up north getting hit with the nasty stuff and could get worse. Will this ever stop?

Not much on the schedule today thinking about doing some stuff in the shop, it's beginning to feel like ground hog day same thing over and over. Good news the taxes are done bad news is like Darin we have to pay agin. So with the weather and taxes not in the best of moods.

Have a great day everyone and stay warm and safe.

Have gas all the time
DWSheffer #708011 Sun Apr 15 2018 08:33 AM
Good Morning Everyone,

Another dreary day here, but at least it's not raining. Or snowing. A couple more cold nights around freezing, then sunny and 60s midweek.

I did my taxes and sent them in electronically a while back, but the tax check and estimated quarterly payments are due now. Dropped them in the mail yesterday. Took a deep breath and moved on.

Have a great Sunday in Oldgasland

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
DWSheffer #708025 Sun Apr 15 2018 11:58 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Icy Sunday is right--at least here at my folks place in NH. Fortunately the ground had enough stored heat that it's not icy, but had to scrape the ice of the car this morning.

Yesterday was kind of an out of body experience though, with 80 sunny and pollen muggy when I left MD to 40 overcast and no pollen (yes!) in NH.

I mailed my taxes on Thursday, and darned if Bob didn't notice my SS# was wrong! Instant audit--fortunately I called the post office in time and was able to open and replace the returns. I'm glad I hadn't e-filed them (I owed too). Out of all the numbers I checked and double checked, the SS#'s weren't one of them... eek

Nicole #708028 Sun Apr 15 2018 12:20 PM
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
Put the snowplow into action today. So far about a foot of snow and it's still coming down, sideways at about 30 MPH. I had to laugh at one tv weather guy calling it a "weather event". Turned on the boob tube this AM and it's now a blizzard and NE Wis is shut down. Watching the Brewers and Mets and all the fans and players are cold,game in NY. First day of spring was when?

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved