Next Thread
Print Thread
#707658 Sun Apr 08 2018 08:10 AM
Done4 Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Good Morning everyone.

I just checked the temp for Anchorage Alaska and it's 28°, it's 30° here, I better check the map to make sure where I am. On the upside it is sunny for now but that will change. I'll be so happy when the weather is not the main topic.

Thoughts and prayers for the families of the Canadian hockey team, such a shame. We just don't know what tomorrow will bring.

Today I'm working on my hot rod a little to get it ready for when the weather breaks when ever that will be.

Have a great Sunday everyone, be warm, safe and be thankful for what we have.

Have gas all the time
Done4 #707659 Sun Apr 08 2018 08:22 AM
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
Bright sunshine, not a cloud, zero degrees at 7AM. Warm up coming in next few days and the big maple trees will give up their sap and will finally make that pure golden maple syrup. Spring is just around the corner, I hope. Sausage and French toast for breakfast covered with maple syrup.
Terry

Done4 #707662 Sun Apr 08 2018 08:45 AM
Online Cool
Good Morning everyone,

Way cooler than normal here with temp just above freezing. Rain coming later with an unlikely chance of snow. High of 45 expected. Ready for warmer weather.

Picked up this Desoto Ice Cream sign from eBay. Doc (The American Garage) tipped me off that it was on eBay calling to me. The boss said it was OK to put up in her kitchen.

Have a great Sunday out there in Oldgasland

desoto-icecream.jpg

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Done4 #707665 Sun Apr 08 2018 10:54 AM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks Les for your thoughts and prayers for the Humbolt Broncos. It's been a very rough few days here in the province of Saskatchewan. The tragedy happened about an hour and a half north east of Saskatoon. Very sad for the loss of all those vibrant lives, and also sad for the families and friends as well. Like you said, you never know, things happen at a blink of an eye. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Ken Bird.

Done4 #707666 Sun Apr 08 2018 11:18 AM
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Morning all, Jim very understanding wife,mine the same but she has here limits. Weather well you know it seems to be the extra cold spell with blooms! Hope they make it we had light frost this morning I'm been counting on blueberries and strawberries.
Headed to the hospital, mom will be bed confined from here on out. No surgery on either her brain tumor or to fix her hip. Big meeting for Monday morning to weigh out options.
I don't think Trump has enough money to talk the doctors into surgery. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers,know this is not the place but its good to type it in and vent somewhat.

Have A Great Day All!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Done4 #707687 Sun Apr 08 2018 05:27 PM
D
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
D
Hello All,
The day started out nice.....went to the Ann Arbor record show this morning and found a few items for my extensive Motown collection. It's getting pretty similar to the Petroliana collecting in the line that it's hard for me to go to shows anymore and find something I need. That point when you really have most everything that's easy to find and it's the harder to find stuff that rarely shows up at a show that you need. Oh well, you go to shows to talk with other collectors too and catch up on what's going on in our hobby, same a old gas.
Thinking of you Loyd and hoping for the best possible outcome for the situation. We're all with you here, vent all you want as it's a help not to keep it in.
Have a good evening all,
Darin

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!
Done4 #707704 Sun Apr 08 2018 09:43 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good evening everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend!

Braden Splichal

Done4 #707755 Mon Apr 09 2018 05:44 PM
Online Cool
Originally Posted by Done4
Thoughts and prayers for the families of the Canadian hockey team, such a shame. We just don't know what tomorrow will bring.

Saw the news about the tragic crash of the Humbolt Hockey team bus. Our prayers for the grieving families and friends.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved