Next Thread
Print Thread
M
model72 Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Does anyone own a copy or the repair manual that includes the Tokheim 850. I would like to make the hands reset mechanism work after I try to build a bracket to hold the sprocket and counterweight that makes the reverse process work. The pot metal bracket was broken off at the end.
Joe

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
In general, pump companies did not offer repair manuals. Most companies supplied a parts manual, it was in the create with the pump. This manual was used by the person who was doing a repair. When he discovered which part needed replacing he could get the part number and order the part. Some part manuals even had the cost of the part. I offer a number of part manuals for the 850, mainly because they made different versions of the 850 and also offered parts to convert the old chain drive mechanism to the newer version. These manuals are shown on this page of my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/tokheim%20850.htm

Quite often I have asked if the parts manual tells how to reassemble the pump. It does not, but it does show every part of the pump.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
M
model72 Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Thanks Jack. I sent you an e-mail on Tuesday night.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved