Next Thread
Print Thread
#70576 Thu Apr 22 2004 04:33 PM
G
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
G
Hey guys, Just a note to remind you all that the same folks that bring you Vic's Auction in Feb. are holding another Gas, Oil, Sign and Country store auction at the County Fairgrounds in Chandler,Ok. Chandler is about 40 minutes East of Guthrie. It will be held on July 31 and always has some great stuff. They accept bids online, in person and by telephone...Go to www.ballauctionservice.com for more info.

#70577 Fri Apr 23 2004 06:26 AM
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
These are the AUCTIONEERS that we hire for our sale. Not wanting to sound too smart there, but all of my employees bring you the Vic's auction in Feb. Anyway, this should be a nice sale with lots of pumps restored & unrestored....I know I'll be there with bells on.

#70578 Fri Apr 23 2004 10:09 AM
G
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
G
Seth, I certainly did not mean to make it sound that they were the ones who ran it.....they are simply the guys who we have grown accustomed to seeing there and dealing with. It will be their flyer advertising the auction in July. You guys at Vic's always do a great job and had it been an auction that you were in charge of, I would have mentioned it as well. I praise Vic's 66 often and the way you do business is evident with your customer care. You surely know that by the number of catalogs we distribute. Paul

#70579 Fri Apr 23 2004 12:35 PM
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
All's well Paul....I even have stuff consigned to this auction. It's just that our name and our auction has been used so extensively in the marketing for their auction, a lot of my old consignors and customers think we are associated and that's not the case. Look forward to seeing you there. Seth

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved