Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
J
You have to give Glenn Miller credit - he gets top dollar in his auctions and his consignors must be thrilled. Some of the hammer prices looked like Barrett-Jackson results. I was the underbidder on a sign early on Friday morning, bidding on-line, but after that I was never in it. When you're looking at 15% BP plus shipping, its hard to compete with the floor at his auctions.

Mike M. Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Originally Posted by jecos
You have to give Glenn Miller credit - he gets top dollar in his auctions and his consignors must be thrilled. Some of the hammer prices looked like Barrett-Jackson results. I was the underbidder on a sign early on Friday morning, bidding on-line, but after that I was never in it. When you're looking at 15% BP plus shipping, its hard to compete with the floor at his auctions.

His February Auctions have no consignors as these are all his personal top of the line items that he purchases throughout the year in his travels. His buyers know this and come for the good stuff....LOL !!

His December and March Auctions are consignment auctions.

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Don't feel bad I was there Friday with no BP and shipping and i could only get one sign

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Mike,

Thanks for posting the pics. Always great to look at.

-Steve

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved